#1 Jeff Ream

Jeff Ream

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158,735 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

POPULAR

I don't know if anyone has tried this in DCP's 10 years of existence, but since I have the most posts, I'll go for it. Hell pin the topic if you want.

We're down to less than 10 days til it's all over. Passion run high...people love certain corps, certain shows. The only thing we know for sure is whoever scores the highest wins.

And yes, DCP will get a huge driveby audience that makes their annual finals time appearance,some just to talk, some to start stuff for the game of it.

Let's try something this year, regardless of who you like, don't like, want to win, want to lose, feel the judges screwed etc...

Let's be calm. Sure we can have discussions. But there's no need for bashing corps, judges, DCP posters....trust me, I'm sure I'll have some great oneliners about shows. We all know the sound in LOS has issues that have issues.

Yes people may put up reviews you don't agree with. I'm sure when my Allentown review goes up Sunday it'll have feedback that isn't complimentary of me. Fine.

But let's chill with the haters, dino, young punk etc stuff.

For once, let's have a fun finals week without the ########.

is it possible?

my name is Jeff Ream, and I'm sure the moderators will approve this message. If they don't, blame corpsband and Plan9 :devil:

Jeff Ream
Westshoremen 89,90,95,96, 1996 DCA World Champions, Bucs drum staff 00, Empire drum staff 01 Shore alumni 02-,
RIP Sean Holton. We miss you and we love you
Dealing with idiots takes a special kind of patience and a hint of perversion. Luckily for DCP, I have both to spare

Unlike Congress, I never shut down.

#2 3rd Glasgow BB

3rd Glasgow BB

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:35 PM

blame corpsband and Plan9 :devil:

for the economy, the middle east and tom cruise........ Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Supporting the Dome!!!
Trumpets and Drums of the 3rd Glasgow Boys Brigade - 1980-1982
3rd Glasgow BB Drum and Bugle Corps - 1983-1989

Buick origin....

#3 hostrauser

hostrauser

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You can't fool me. There ain't no Sanity Clause!

FDbanner.png
Forward Dynamics, Oregon, WI - DCPI Season XXII (Summer 2014)

- Polaris Regiment (World Class) - "Principia" - 96.525, 6th place
- The Marauders (Open Class) - "Rusalka" - 93.430, 6th place
- Xothyme (Class A) - "Supervillain" - 91.300, 1st place - DCPI Champions!

#4 flammaster

flammaster

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

for the economy, the middle east and tom cruise........ Posted Image

and a scissoring session with Sarah Silverman for good measure!

Posted Image

huckleberry.gif

#5 GMichael1230

GMichael1230

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,048 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

"If you dont like it, leave" Is the only thing that really burns me up...it totally railroads any discussion and puts the recipient on the defensive.
It should be banned.....there should be a small list of sayings that should be banned, LOL

G
1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012. Thank you !

#6 soccerguy315

soccerguy315

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

lofty goals mr. ream... lofty goals...
drum corps in a dome sucks; turn down the pit amps

My opinions represent every corps I have ever seen perform, both live and on video/dvd.
Division I Scaffolding - 06, 07 (Age Out)

The more subjective in nature the scoring is, the less control the participant has over the outcome... Petty protection of egos (at the expense of others) becomes more important than our stated objective -- development and improvement of everyone involved. - Scott Stewart, 1997

#7 charlie1223

charlie1223

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

Bashing is such vague term tossed around. I see actual discussions and legitimate discussion often viewed as bashing. If we can agree on what bashing is then I'm sure we'd see less of it!
...Keeping it REAL on DCP

#8 Ghost

Ghost

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

"If you dont like it, leave" Is the only thing that really burns me up...it totally railroads any discussion and puts the recipient on the defensive.
It should be banned.....there should be a small list of sayings that should be banned, LOL

G

Our Constituition takes another hit.
If you're not a liberal by 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by 35, you have no brain.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. BF

Proper prior planning prevents pisss poor performance.

#9 Kamarag

Kamarag

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,072 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

Our Constituition takes another hit.

The US Constitution has no bearing, application, or affect on DCP. The fact that some people don't understand that makes me sad.
John Adcock

Alumnus, Blue Devils, Suncoast Sound &
Reading Buccaneers

"If it's too loud, you're too old."

#10 supersop

supersop

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:57 PM

This thread SUCKS. Ream .. if you don't like it LEAVE! You'll take my driveby and LIKE IT!!!!!!! BD should have won .. that stupid tape on the drummers pant leg isn't really a tick ...... wait what?

I think this is a good idea.
Northern Aurora 1986-1988
Madison Scouts 1989
Cadets of Bergen County 1990

Pyware killed Drum Corps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please review Drum Corps Planet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
The contents of this site are copyright (C) 2005-2010 DCP Partners, LLC and all rights are reserved. Requests for use may be directed to the DCP Office.
Drum Corps Planet™ and the DCP logo are trademarks of DCP Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.