1. Carolina Crown - I believe that they will finally find their luster, and harness their dynamic designs into something that's awe inspiring and 1st place achievable.
2. Blue Devils - They'll still have the same thunder they had this season, but it is time for a new champion.
3. Santa Clara Vanguard - Bringing them back to the top 3. The last time was 2004. They have one of the best perc/brass writers in all of drum corps, and this year's production was outstanding.
4/5/6. Cadets/Phantom Regiment/Bluecoats - it's a toss up between these two.
7. Cavaliers - Like Phantom Regiment after 2009, they will rise back up, but it will be a slow rise.
8. Blue Knights - Personally I'd love see my favorite corps make the top 8 again, and they have the design team to do it.
9/10. Madison Scouts/Boston Crusaders - Two corps that have impressed and produced fan favorites as of recent years.
11. Crossmen - They got the fire started back up, and they wont stop any time soon.
12. Spirit of Atlanta - Still a finals corps, I just don't know how far they'll move up.
I would write in the rest, but I'm too lazy too.
This post has been edited by kaseyW: 12 August 2012 - 01:47 AM