A fellow Corpsman and his wife need our thoughts and prayers

NanciD

Attention please: A fellow Corpsman is in a very heartbreaking situation. So, let's all gather our thoughts and prayers and show how powerful our compassion can be for one another.

I'm simply going to copy and paste an email here (with permission):

Nanci:

I was able to put together a few lines here as we discussed a few weeks ago. Modify it as you see fit. And thanks again for thinking of us.

Rich S.

Well it looks like we could use a little help these days. Probably wondering why I’ve been away for a number of months, from both posting on DCP & Facebook and doing what I enjoy the most, blasting away on my contra with my friends in the Caballeros Alumni Corps? What has taken me away from these activities is that my beautiful bride Cheryl, for the last 28 years is on the last leg of her “life's journey” due to incurable cancer that she has so bravely fought now for almost 10 years. Other than work, I’m spending as much time with her as I can these days, while she’s still here. So I’m asking that when you find some idle time in your day, that you say a little prayer for her, so that the final leg of her journey will be a peaceful one. Thanks, and I hope to see all of you some time down the road.

Corpstially – Rich Richard Stanczak

prayers given to all....