A Nursing Student Trying to March Cadets

Rachel Osborn

Hello all!

My name is Rachel Osborn, and I am a sophomore nursing major psychology minor at the University of Massachusetts. I am attending on a scholarship, and also work part time on campus. But funds in my family are still especially tight and I absolutely cannot march this summer unless I fund raise the money. I have performed in public school performance ensembles through my high school King Philip, as well as world class outdoor and indoor performance organizations, including Spartans Drum and Bugle Corps and Blessed Sacrament Independant World winterguard. Last year I was fortunate enough to be offered a spot in the color guard at the Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps and I fell in love with the organization and gained a new respect for the activity. I am fortunate enough to once again have the opportunity to be a Cadet, and would be extremely grateful to anyone who is willing to help me achieve my dream.

At this point, I am asking with complete humility, for any help that you could possibly provide, in regards to a sponsorship or small donation towards my participation within this organization and great activity. I would be so very appreciative for any consideration you can contribute towards this life-changing event, even such a small amount as $10 could make such a large impact. My short time with The Cadets has already shown me that I will not only grow as a performer this summer, but I'll have a unique opportunity to transfer the skills and lessons I learn with The Cadets to grow as a person, and as someone who can make a positive contribution to the community and the world. That is why I have chosen nursing as my career path, to make a positive contribution to the community and the world. I am very grateful that drum corps offers a similar positive outcome.

Please see my website for more information on how to donate and what a big impact your donation will make: http://helpmemarch.wix.com/rachelosborn

There is an online widget that allows you to donate online, but if you would prefer you can also make a check payable to The Cadets with my name (Rachel Osborn) in the memo line. If you have any questions about my participation in this world-class organization, or the drum corps activity, please feel free to contact me at the information listed below, or check out their website at www.cadets.org. I can be reached at my e-mail: rachel.osborn@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for your consideration!

• Like 1