Gonzalez. Alexander

agonzalez

Hey Everyone,

My name is Alex Gonzalez and my social security number is...just kidding. Anyways, I have been contracted to "march"with the Cadets for the 2013 season with the CPit, something that has always been a great dream of mine. I am currently a Music Ed major at Hillsborough Community College in Tampa, FL, and have marched 3 years in high school, 3 seasons of indoor percussion (Brahma from USF, Infinity Percussion) and 2 years of DCA (Tampa Bay Thunder). While I am absolutely ecstatic for this upcoming season, I do need a little financial help so that I don't dig myself into a hole of debt. The tuition at Cadets is $3500, which covers everything from food, water and housing to uniforms and transportation. I have been able to pay some of it off but things are getting harder and harder to keep up with. I pay for college myself and usually work two jobs at a time to pay for school, gas,food, and for drum corps. At this point, I am asking with complete humility, for any help that you can provide, in regard to a sponsorship towards my participation within this organization and great activity. I would be so very appreciative for any consideration you can contribute towards this life changing event, whether its $50 or $500!! My short time with the Cadets has already shown me that I will not only grow as a performer this summer, but I'll have a unique opportunity to transfer the skills and lessons I learn with The Cadets to grow as a person, and as someone who can make a positive contribution to the community, and the world! Thank you!

Contact Information:

E-mail: agonzalezperc@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alexander.gonzalez.12382

Cadets Mailing Information:

Youth Education in the Arts

601 W. Hamilton St.

Allentown, PA 18101

Please make sure that if you send a donation to the corps address that you include my name and section! THANK YOU!

Edited by agonzalez