New Uniforms 2013

Bush!

Yeah, I was waiting to hear confirmation. Did they get Bloo's old jackets?

• 2 weeks later...

According to this snippet of their performance last night which YEA posted, C2 is wearing the white drum major uniforms that the DCI Cadets wore last year (2012).

If the corps seems small, remember it is still a school night for much of the Northeast. Corps plays their show after the opening political speeches.

According to this snippet of their performance last night which YEA posted, C2 is wearing the white drum major uniforms that the DCI Cadets wore last year (2012).

If the corps seems small, remember it is still a school night for much of the Northeast. Corps plays their show after the opening political speeches.

DCA is in for changes. There's a new sheriff in town. Change is good it breathes new life.

• Like 1

Yeah, I was waiting to hear confirmation. Did they get Bloo's old jackets?

From the looks of them last night, I would say yes. If not, they were definitely styled after the Bluecoats' old jackets.

From the looks of them last night, I would say yes. If not, they were definitely styled after the Bluecoats' old jackets.

And a very sharp, clean look it is!!!

Yes, Bush had to wear the Bluecoats jackets as is for a couple weeks.Hopefully, with a little help, they will look different next time Bush takes the field.

Edited by BushDad1213

Bushwackers released a teaser image of what the back of their unis will look like when finished; I added it to the first post

Bushwackers

Back:

972253_10151437327832186_499770523_n.jpg

These are Bluecoats old jackets, which are being "Bushwackerized." They have not revealed the plan for the front yet.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bushwackers

1044676_10151725376299239_21174722_n.jpg

The old (2010-2012) Bluecoats jackets, almost fully "Bushwackerized."

Bush's uniforms are almost finished! Sounds like just a couple minor mods left (extra white stripe coming off, etc)

Edited by Spandy

Also, at the Mankato show last week I did snap a pic of Govies in their new threads:

969144_997638677332_609535527_n.jpg