There were four wonderful shows on a full DCA weekend and we have only one review from one show (which was well done!)? Did the DCP world not attend the other shows or have no thoughts on them? I was stuck in the office last weekend and was eager to hear how everything was received.

:sleeping:

Brother Dave,

Sorry, the shows were kinda in other intergalactic sectors from where I live, and I had some other commitments. Taking care of a good friend's Border Collie is an intense thing for me. They're too daggone smart. Gimme a cat a any day. :satisfied:

I'll be back for at least Scranton and Prelims. Still need to get a Big Sounds ticket, debating on that.

Watch. Amy will be chasing me down now. I have a feeling I'll be boarded by Pirates and taken there at cutlass point. :satisfied:

• Like 1

Brother Dave,

Sorry, the shows were kinda in other intergalactic sectors from where I live, and I had some other commitments. Taking care of a good friend's Border Collie is an intense thing for me. They're too daggone smart. Gimme a cat a any day. :satisfied:/>

I'll be back for at least Scranton and Prelims. Still need to get a Big Sounds ticket, debating on that.

Watch. Amy will be chasing me down now. I have a feeling I'll be boarded by Pirates and taken there at cutlass point. :satisfied:/>

I will definitely be at Reading (how can I not, with it being so close!) and Scranton is a big possibility, depending on the office (which is where I am stuck today so no NJ for me :thumbdown: ). Guess I was just looking forward to living through someone else's experience!

Big W, I'm shocked and appalled that you haven't gotten your ticket yet! I worry about you when you don't order early. I have a few 50 yard line seats left, but they're in the first seven rows. Boarding will commence immediately, ye scurvy dog!

Big W, I'm shocked and appalled that you haven't gotten your ticket yet! I worry about you when you don't order early. I have a few 50 yard line seats left, but they're in the first seven rows. Boarding will commence immediately, ye scurvy dog!

Will contact Monday.

Can't miss a chance to say hi to brother Dave. :satisfied:

There were four wonderful shows on a full DCA weekend and we have only one review from one show (which was well done!)? Did the DCP world not attend the other shows or have no thoughts on them? I was stuck in the office last weekend and was eager to hear how everything was received.

:sleeping:/>

I was at Racine on the 3rd. I didn't plan on doing a review so I didn't take any notes. With that being said, I have been to the Racine show since 2009 when I first started following DCA. I was amazed that year how much improved the corps were from the first week of August to Labor Day weekend. This year all four of the competing corps IMO were much farther along that I have seen since 2009. Cincinnati Tradition has a little different show than the past couple of years but it is very enjoyable and they certainly are building on what they have done over the past couple of year. The Governaires were highly entertaining as always and even seem slightly larger this year. I was very pleased with what I saw from the Kilties. For lack of a better word, I'll call the show this year safe, meaning they aren't trying to overdue field coverage, etc with the numbers they have. The music is all recognizable and it is just a fun show that should very well be in the mix for a finalist spot. As far as Minn Brass all I can say is WOW. I can't imagine how good the Bucs must be to have beaten them the week before. As many people know I'm not always of fan of the Brass but this year they have me hooked. I didn't want this show to end, it has everything. It is fast paced from start to finish, the brass gets LOUD, the uniform change is fun and I can't wait to see this show again at DCA. Something tells me this is going to be the most exciting DCA since I attended my first in 2009.

Sounds solid, Scott+Brian. Some good info from the Midwest.

Just ordered my Big Sound ticket on line. Much easier for people on a night schedule such as myself. :)

Scranton, Big Sounds, and Prelims. Should be three good shows over vacation. :)