Prayer Request for Krista F (from JimF)

Glad to hear Krista is a little more responsive. Not a bad thing. Hopes and prayers being sent your way that this afternoon's procedure is successful and helps to start the path back to normalcy for the both of you.

:ninja:

Hopin' everything's OK Jim. If you look - you'll see I'm in a similar situation this morning. I had to Take my wife Gwynne to the ER about 5:30 this morning, she had been suffering some abdominal distress. She's in the hospital, hopefully resting comfotably , but they think it might be her gall bladder. I posted on FB, and am setting up a thread here as well. Misery loves company brother.. Stay strong for our ladies!

Pat

Thanks all but had a setback yesterday. Kris was due for the drain replacement but temp spiked for 102 for some reason. Because of possible infection causing it the operation was shelved. This morning the temp is down but still slightly over normal at times. Sad part is she is back to squeezing hands on request and non-verbal. Waiting on Cat Scan and eeg(?) results this morning. Can't hope for better results until the drain is replaced but can't do that until no fever or infection.

Not sure whats going on at this point folks. Good news is the fever is down but still looking for reasons. Also good news is the excess fluid pressure in Kris head is gone for now. So no big need to rush the tube replacement. But she is non-responsive and at most appears to be following people with her eyes but that's according to the nurse. Hoping and praying she is just worn out by all this and time will help. Scary stuff and will let you know...

As of Friday night no change for the last few days. Kris will follow you with her eyes and squeeze hand on request and that's been about it They have been sedating her a bit at times because it seems if someone or someone she knows is in with her, her arm and head starts to shake and can't tell if upset, excited or small seizure. Dr says it took a while to build so should take a while to heal. But.... no one willing to guess how far she will heal. Pressure in her head is back to normal or close to it and given extra meds which could zonk her. Amazed how many corps people asking about this lil lady who never did corps.....

A lot of us have met her, Jim. She is a FAN. She's part of our equation in that way. Without fans like her, why do what we do? She's also a really great person. Add that in. Add in that we also think the world of you. I hope that explains why. :worthy:

Edited by BigW

Jim got you and Kris' back...Praying!!!!!