Carolina Crown 2014

absolutely awesome!!!

Check out the direct comparison! Vanguard is not even close and BD struggles with articulation, especially when all high brass on Trumpet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKCBCcGuhMk

By themselves on YouTube in Dallas . . . . just sick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCWu76IxO1Q

Edited by 91FSU08

This hornline is simply a step above everyone else. How do they achieve that level of clarity in that echo Jupiter tag?

This hornline is simply a step above everyone else. How do they achieve that level of clarity in that echo Jupiter tag?

My son is in the hornline and I can tell you that there is not a weak link out there. The staff is relentless on achieving the highest level of music detail possible. I truly believe they get in more reps than anyone with quality and purposeful input in every rep.

• Like 2

This hornline is absolutely ridiculous. I'm in awe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_jX-KabuY

I am blown away. Amazing, amazing stuff. Must be an honor to be in that hornline and privilege to experience that performance level.

Hats off.

Best horline in the activity with one of their worst shows since their rise to prominence. Thanks to Matt Harloff and his staff. The members of the corps deserve better from the other staff for creating this show that is not worthy of the talent this year's members bring to the corps.

Best horline in the activity with one of their worst shows since their rise to prominence. Thanks to Matt Harloff and his staff. The members of the corps deserve better from the other staff for creating this show that is not worthy of the talent this year's members bring to the corps.

It's a stellar brass line but the rest of the show is several notches down this season unfortunately.

I still think they have a good shot at 2nd or 3rd place. I feel like they'll pull something crazy on finals night. Everyone has been saying that they aren't doing anything risky with the trampolines because of injury risk but I bet something will happen with those on finals night. Also those white tarps are definitely not what we will be seeing come Indianapolis.