Awesome job...love the traditional yet modern approach. Beautiful detail.

• Like 1

Waldo will be on the shako front and possibly across the chest from what I see. (Either that or someone spilt a bottle of black ink!) Black cummerbund. Any tassels? Looks like a progression to a classic Crusader Red & Black for next years 75th anniversary may not happen, if in fact it was ever considered. But what is shown looks very promising. Would love to see it with a white plume just out of curiosity.

Edited by Ghost

That looks amazing. Traditional, with just enough modern touches to make it look stylish and cool. The Waldo on the jackets is a great design. Really like the red to black fade.

I agree... a very aggressive look... classic BAC.

Whoa! So, I have a couple thoughts on these, (and yes, tonight is my first viewing of them):

First of all, very modern and aggressive, YET the branding is SO strong there is no doubt who they are.

Second, BAC resisted the current trend of DCI blandness..you know, the whole "flaired shoulder blouse look" to do an updated, even more bada## version of themselves.

And finally, going with an actual Waldo on the front of the shako instead of the usual eagle and going back to the retro chrome buckle instead of a mirror plate, is awesome.

I personally have always been a fan of the "whites" (crossstrap, drops, citation cords, etc) but this design is bold and aggressive, and makes a statement. Kudos to the uniform design team!~

• Like 7

This is them:

999957_760109010690400_2134365796_n.jpg

I agree with all the other comments...These uni's just ooze badazzness :smile:

great look.............contemporary yet very Boston...a little Dark but am sure it will look great...I wonder if this will be a new trend.( It will ) Assuming the uni has been digital printed

( waldo ) imagine what thats going to open up.....and will it mean alot of uniform changes in the future

Edited by GUARDLING

great look.............contemporary yet very Boston...a little Dark but am sure it will look great...I wonder if this will be a new trend.( It will ) Assuming the uni has been digital printed

( waldo ) imagine what thats going to open up.....and will it mean alot of uniform changes in the future

The digital printing has been big in the color guard uniforms recently, so I expect it to spread to the corps proper uniforms. I know SCV 2012's guard uniforms were printed.

I like the asymmetry of the straps. Creates a different look to it