Being an alum of the corps I'm actually jealous as to how great these new uniforms look...I can't wait to see them in action this summer...I really think BAC hit a grand slam with these...it will be interesting to see how they look from the box...Is it June yet? :smile:

• Like 1

They've changed from FJM, so I think BandShoppe pulled out all the stops to make a statement here. A "not Michael Cesario" statement.

Plus future business from other corps/bands.

Edited by Ghost

Plus future business from other corps/bands.

Boston show at the Foxborough (Pats) Stadium next year for their 75. Show should be awesome.

Totally bad a** uniform!

I always feel bad for the corps that wear dark uniforms in the summer, Good thing they aren't wool anymore. That was torturous!

BTW, Love the uniform!

Edited by boxingfred

Lots of things to like about the uniform: graphic, BAC details, etc.and looking forward to seeing them.

Do wish they would have maintained some white, and IMO should have more red...

I really like the new look, and as an alumni of the Freelancers, I LOVE that they have included a real buckle. I have really enjoyed Boston the past few years and I hope they do move up this year. A top 5 finish would be great. Too bad they are not starting their season in CA like last year as it was a pleasure having them at the bay area shows. Oh well, maybe next year.

I really like the new look, and as an alumni of the Freelancers, I LOVE that they have included a real buckle. I have really enjoyed Boston the past few years and I hope they do move up this year. A top 5 finish would be great. Too bad they are not starting their season in CA like last year as it was a pleasure having them at the bay area shows. Oh well, maybe next year.

Freelancers had some very sharp looking uniforms BITD, ... 'Loved those unis you had.

• Like 1