This just in, apparently Gatorade and Boston could be talking about some kind of sponsorship, Boston was first approached in the winter months. This whole G7 thing will explode with ads on August 6th, middle of finals week!!! Marketed as "drink this and you will never die" Gonna go right from G2 to G7, Former drum major "G" Watts I heard is very involved with this promotion!!! Stay tuned!!!

From their Akron debut on June 21, when they scored 66.4, until tonight [July 19], 28 days later in San Antonio where they scored 82.425, Boston has improved an average of 0.572 points per day. With 21 days left to Finals (and it now seems highly likely that they will appear in Finals), if they keep up that rate of improvement, they will score a 94.445. Can they do it?

I look forward to seeing that Boston is still on this trajectory tonight.

With a score of 84.450 in the July 23 Little Rock show, even though scores at that show seems a bit depressed overall, Boston is only slightly off their earlier pace. Their average improvement for the summer is now 0.564 points per day.

If they keep it going, they'll score 94.040 in Finals. Here's hoping.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

This just in, apparently Gatorade and Boston could be talking about some kind of sponsorship, Boston was first approached in the winter months. This whole G7 thing will explode with ads on August 6th, middle of finals week!!! Marketed as "drink this and you will never die" Gonna go right from G2 to G7, Former drum major "G" Watts I heard is very involved with this promotion!!! Stay tuned!!!

Gee!

With a score of 84.450 in the July 23 Little Rock show, even though scores at that show seems a bit depressed overall, Boston is only slightly off their earlier pace. Their average improvement for the summer is now 0.564 points per day.

If they keep it going, they'll score 94.040 in Finals. Here's hoping.

1St time for a few judges.

1st time for a few judges.

And it was both a wet and a delayed show.

Yes, Boston could put up fences and add narration to better portray their intentions regarding this program...but maybe they're intentionally NOT using them. Props and narration is what the G7 would do....with this "satire on a satire" program maybe the message is "we have faith that our audience doesn't need props and narration to understand what our show is about." Now, I'm not necessarily saying they are achieving that, but I appreciate the opportunity to use my imagination.

• Like 1

Yes, Boston could put up fences and add narration to better portray their intentions regarding this program...

No one was seriously arguing that Boston ought to be using narration. The question I asked was, can the audience tell that this cluster of guard members is meant to suggest a fence, and if not, does it matter?

Yes, Boston could put up fences and add narration to better portray their intentions regarding this program...but maybe they're intentionally NOT using them. Props and narration is what the G7 would do....with this "satire on a satire" program maybe the message is "we have faith that our audience doesn't need props and narration to understand what our show is about." Now, I'm not necessarily saying they are achieving that, but I appreciate the opportunity to use my imagination.

They have used all that stuff in the past. A sprinkle here and there would be ok. They have always balance things very nicely.

Boston has another 1st. A three story human tower.