FS: 20 XL Drum Carriers

Gary Matczak

The Erie Thunderbirds are selling off a somewhat matched set of XL/Yamaha drum carriers. These carriers were purchased over a series of years so there are a couple different design types represented. We have 14 Snare carriers and 6 bass drum carriers. The snare carriers come with the attachments and clips required for mounting on the drums. The snare carriers are the tilt up style. Most are in great shape, a few need to be cleaned up, tape removed, padding replaced, etc.

We are asking $75.00 each plus shipping.

OR

All 20 for $1200.00 plus shipping.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I started a group on FaceBook called Marching Percussion Marketplace, feel free to post there. As a suggestion I think 75 is to high, I have newer vest carriers for $25 each and I'm having trouble selling them.

• 2 months later...

The Erie Thunderbirds are selling off a somewhat matched set of XL/Yamaha drum carriers. These carriers were purchased over a series of years so there are a couple different design types represented. We have 14 Snare carriers and 6 bass drum carriers. The snare carriers come with the attachments and clips required for mounting on the drums. The snare carriers are the tilt up style. Most are in great shape, a few need to be cleaned up, tape removed, padding replaced, etc.

We are asking $75.00 each plus shipping.

OR

All 20 for $1200.00 plus shipping.

$50.00 each for remaining carriers. Snare and bass carriers still available.