DCA Fan Network and Online Shows for 2014?

Won't be able to make any shows this year so thinking of signing up for the online shows and DCA Fan Network. Checked DCA website when I click the Fan Network link I get 2013 info. To make it worse I don't see a contact link to email questions to the right person.

And one have any ideas of what's going on for 2014?

I'd like to see them do a broadcast of at least these two (in addition to Prelims and Finals):

Southern Showdown:

Atlanta CV

Carolina Gold

Alliance

Sun Devils

Cincinnati Tradition

Shenandoah Sound

Drum Corps Grand Prix

Sunrisers
Windsor Regiment
Hurricanes
Bushwackers
Fusion Core
Cadets 2
Buccaneers
Atlanta CV
Caballeros

That covers the majority of the of the Open Class groups and many of the Class A groups. I suppose there is no way to get everyone On Demand at least once.

Thanks for the update.... being a 70s corps guy when Memorial Day Weekend rolls around I start thinking it's the start of Drum Corps season. And then have Danville, PA exhibition flashbacks..... LOL

DCA FN schedule will include:

Grand Prix

Kiltie Klassic

DCA Scranton (Parade of Champions)

Prelims

Alumni

Finals

Details and pricing will be released shortly

live??

Thanks for the update.... being a 70s corps guy when Memorial Day Weekend rolls around I start thinking it's the start of Drum Corps season. And then have Danville, PA exhibition flashbacks..... LOL

Danville or Mount Carmel, depending on the year.

Both signs that drum corps season was upon us... ready or not.... LOL

Edited by Fran Haring

1975 last year for Mount Carmel then the show moved to Danville until the 1980s or so. Was told at college the Band Director transferred to Danville and took the show with him. Too bad the stadium was WAY too small and people in the bottom row had their feet on the same level as the field.

We were on first at 1975 MC so everyone else would look better. :tounge2: My biggest memory is seeing the Yankee Rebels dump the excess water out of some big plastic trash cans. Turned out to be REALLY big beer coolers for the buses. For what.. about a 3-4 hour drive?

Edited by JimF-LowBari