DCA Fan Network and Online Shows for 2014?

i'll take a copy

I'll look to see if I have any copies that I burned to CD. Forget if all the corps made it to CD, as least Westshore got copied.

Then we'll find a dark alley to make the hand off...... Password is "My Way" (hated that as a closer).....

One of these years I'll look for the 1984 corps at Serenade in Brass and will trade for Prelims (different shows).

Then I'll have all of my years except for the full 1974 show. The Jim Jones DVD caught us doing half the drill and not all the music,

Edit: IIRC Troopers are not on the Carlisle DVD because not all the copyrights had been covered or would cost too much to make it worth DCWs while. But can't remember how I heard that, maybe from you.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

yeah if I had one complaint about the DCA side it's the price given how much pre-2002 isn't there.

And how many years are Finals only or Open Class Finals only. Was digging thru last night and realized what isn't there. Trying to find Vigilanties "Basball" show which made Finals IIRC. But...... Open Class only.....

And forgot who said it but.... I found the full screen button...... :cool:

And how many years are Finals only or Open Class Finals only. Was digging thru last night and realized what isn't there. Trying to find Vigilanties "Basball" show which made Finals IIRC. But...... Open Class only.....

And forgot who said it but.... I found the full screen button...... :cool:

That would have been me. Glad to help.

• Like 1

I'll look to see if I have any copies that I burned to CD. Forget if all the corps made it to CD, as least Westshore got copied.

Then we'll find a dark alley to make the hand off...... Password is "My Way" (hated that as a closer).....

One of these years I'll look for the 1984 corps at Serenade in Brass and will trade for Prelims (different shows).

Then I'll have all of my years except for the full 1974 show. The Jim Jones DVD caught us doing half the drill and not all the music,

Edit: IIRC Troopers are not on the Carlisle DVD because not all the copyrights had been covered or would cost too much to make it worth DCWs while. But can't remember how I heard that, maybe from you.

I don't even have a tape player LOL.

I gave a bunch of stuff to Tony White to get online...he may have 84 prelims

I don't even have a tape player LOL.

I gave a bunch of stuff to Tony White to get online...he may have 84 prelims

Yeah... and my arms still hurt from carrying that #### box over to him!!! LOL. Man, was that full of stuff.

Yeah... and my arms still hurt from carrying that #### box over to him!!! LOL. Man, was that full of stuff.

oh please. I thinned down the amount

i have DCI from the frist year it was televised on PBS ,taped it off the tv with my vcr .every once in a while i throw one on.lol ,Not sure of the frist year but i start with 1978 on up .Then i bought the Historical Series 88,89 ,90,91.92 ,I know a lot of you guys are from Westshore ,and Bucs there on my Tape of Sunrisers 6 shows from 1983 ,Bucs ,and Westshore finals DCA 83 ,that one i love watching .Differance from DCA in Franklin Field no green ballooms escaped before the show .LOL

i have DCI from the frist year it was televised on PBS ,taped it off the tv with my vcr .every once in a while i throw one on.lol ,Not sure of the frist year but i start with 1978 on up .Then i bought the Historical Series 88,89 ,90,91.92 ,I know a lot of you guys are from Westshore ,and Bucs there on my Tape of Sunrisers 6 shows from 1983 ,Bucs ,and Westshore finals DCA 83 ,that one i love watching .Differance from DCA in Franklin Field no green ballooms escaped before the show .LOL

hell i'd love to see 83

Who you interested in there ? like i don;t know the answer to that question ,as corps director i got a tape of Sunrisers at 6 shows that season ,Barum ,Johntown N.Y. preliums n finals not sure of the other shows had room for two corps on the end of the tape ,i requested Bucs ,and Westshore .For thoses of you not around that year Bucs had a hard winter ,i invited them along with Cabs ,Sky ,Hurcs ,Bush ,Defenders to do our in door show ,They did a really nice job got good reponse to there show ,and pushed to get it out ,there was talk from them before that night of not coming out .How things change over the years .WOW .I could price getting you a copy made .If you don;t mind watching 6=8 shows of the Sunrisers that year LOL

Sorry i came in here to ask a question and got distracked by Jeff 's coment on the 83 tape .Is DCA preliums going to be able to be bought alone with out buying into a big package i have no interest in .I bought into preliums last year ,and when i went to DCA in Person i usally only went to preliums .Lost interest in who wins .i just want to see all the completing corps .