DCA Fan Network and Online Shows for 2014?

Who you interested in there ? like i don;t know the answer to that question ,as corps director i got a tape of Sunrisers at 6 shows that season ,Barum ,Johntown N.Y. preliums n finals not sure of the other shows had room for two corps on the end of the tape ,i requested Bucs ,and Westshore .For thoses of you not around that year Bucs had a hard winter ,i invited them along with Cabs ,Sky ,Hurcs ,Bush ,Defenders to do our in door show ,They did a really nice job got good reponse to there show ,and pushed to get it out ,there was talk from them before that night of not coming out .How things change over the years .WOW .I could price getting you a copy made .If you don;t mind watching 6=8 shows of the Sunrisers that year LOL

Westshore

Sorry i came in here to ask a question and got distracked by Jeff 's coment on the 83 tape .Is DCA preliums going to be able to be bought alone with out buying into a big package i have no interest in .I bought into preliums last year ,and when i went to DCA in Person i usally only went to preliums .Lost interest in who wins .i just want to see all the completing corps .

no prelims PPV only Finals. $35.00 for FN subscribers, $50.00 for non subscribers

Prelims and Alumni are part of the Subscriber package

Mike Symonds

DCA Media Director

Edited by brigscadm

no prelims PPV only Finals. $35.00 for FN subscribers, $50.00 for non subscribers

Mike Symonds

DCA Media Director

so as a subscriber I do get prelims? sweet

And just a reminder....we will be in Racine this weekend to record the Kiltie Klassic

If you're not a subscriber yet, 69 bucks is still a great deal:

All archives up to and including 2013 championships

A look back at the Grand Prix

Kiltie Klassic

Scranton Parade of Champions

Championship Prelims

Alumni Specacular

And a special rate for the Finals PPV with hosts Fran Haring and Steve Rondinaro

Mike Symonds

DCA Media Director

Ok my next question is how much for the Subscriber package ? even thought proabley ownly watch preliums

Sun,

The subscriber package gives you access to the entire library, including all of this year's VOD until next May. Surely even Florida gets at least one day of winter..........

Having this week's Kiltie Klassic gives me a look at midwest corps without waiting for Labor Day weekend.... even though I already saw (and was quite impressed by) Govies through my DCI subscription.

Joe

• Like 1