Calling all who marched with the Boston Crusaders.

The corps is already working on next year's 75th anniversary. They are trying to locate names of everyone who marched from 1940 to the present members. Personally, I don't remember as many mm as I marched with. I was a suburb kid who went home after corps stuff and did not grow up or hang out with the majority of the corps. Fifty years is a long time for my memory cells. Even if they know about you and your years, please try to take the time to come up with as many names and what years they marched. Maybe contact an alumni and get them to cover their section. Even if it's over kill, many missing names may show up. Thanks.

Old program books from shows Boston sponsored are a great source for names ... I'll bet Tony Smith can fill in most of the 60's! ... I also remember some full corps photos that appeared in DCN way back when ... good luck with your project!

:-)

Tony knows everyone, and Mike Woodall knows the rest of them.

Richie Gobi, Jimmy Hughes, and Jack Lesalva know a lot of the original guys and girls.

I think Mike can do every member since 1980 from memory.

and Jim Cronin will know where to find any left-over stragglers.

Those guys are that good, and true blue Crusaders.