Recording Old DC Albums

Does anyone have a good idea of a fairly inexpensive way to burn old drum corps albums to MP3? I bought one from Bed, Bath and Beyond but it doesn't record very loud.

Thanks! I just received some old albums and want to get them done soon.

A few years ago, I bought a TEAC for $250. I've transferred 50 record albums and 2 personal drum corps cassette tapes onto CD. I made about 30 CDs and snail mailed to friends that performed 30 or more years ago. A friend sent 1 1974 CD to me. A wonderful surprise. The sound is great. I don't do ear pods and MP3. Sorry. TEAC is all I got for now.

Since you want to go fairly inexpensive, you can try this route.

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-DP-200USB-Automatic-Turntable-Encoder/dp/B001R27MKG/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1405145163&sr=1-9&keywords=turntables+with+usb

Send you USB connection to your PC at as high a sample and bitrate as you can store, and you can transfer the audio to basically any supportable device.

• 2 weeks later...

Why doesn't DCI just re-issue all of the old non-top 12 on the APD format? They have the original source tapes/audio files, production facilities, and they could then pass on the $$ earned from the APDs to the existing corps like they do with the current APDs, and for the defunct corps, either split the money with all the corps or keep the money for the cost of producing the APDs. Would love to hear Avant Garde, Defenders, Memphis Blues etc...digitally.....