Did the Manchester panel not get the note they were on World sheets?

Seems like they are a bit off. Two of them have scores above the Oregon Crusaders score from tonight. I guess it is all relative.

Hmm, that's a thought. Much as I like Legends, it's hard to be believe that they improved by fourteen points in a week, or that they're better than the Mandarins!

• Like 1

if they were on open class sheets, the scores would be in the 80s and 90s, not the mid 70s

I disagree.

Last year's Manchester scores - old sheets:

1 7th Regiment 79.200

2 Spartans 78.900

3 Legends 76.200

Memo clearly not received.

Edited by luv4corps

Each judge gets their full 20 points in those situations. Corps jumped 10-15 points. Judges either were not realizing they are on world sheets or they have some number issues. The numbers should be range wise with the San Antonio scores. I doubt the Mandarin is behing Legends and several more behind the top 2. Racine Scouts have been considerably farther behind Genesis at shows they both were at. The judging administration should take responsibility for either poor training or poor communication. Time for a change.

Does anyone think 7th and Spartans are the 14th best drum corps and ahead of Spirit? On 7/5 they were 9-10 points behind Spirit. It is obvious the scores were inflated to open class standards which ends up being app 1-2 points per caption or a 10- 15 point overall increase. Look at world pre-lims from last year, the drop in scores for the open class groups averaged 10- 15 points lower than at open finals.

Racine Scouts are touting their jump in score on their Facebook page. The other corps are being more cautious.