Fan Reactions to Bluecoats "Pitch Bend" Ending 2014

I'll probably be here for a while, once an overzealous Bloo-backer comes and calls me names

Welcome!
  • Like 1

But anyway, if they want reasons:

I like the idea of the pitch bend, I really do. It's edgy and as a Blue Devs fan I love edgy. But I don't think its exactly gone about in the correct manner. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel as if there is a far superior way to do go about something like that.

I like the idea of the pitch bend, I really do. It's edgy and as a Blue Devs fan I love edgy. But I don't think its exactly gone about in the correct manner. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel as if there is a far superior way to do go about something like that.

I think I have an idea. I think the second half of it is the problem.

I mean, they got the 'blue' half of it right, the second half just needs to be changed to 'devils'

& then it'll be all good.

:wink:

The pitch bend masta...

ptk5opY.jpg

• Like 2

I think I have an idea. I think the second half of it is the problem.

I mean, they got the 'blue' half of it right, the second half just needs to be changed to 'devils'

& then it'll be all good.

:wink:

Wow. Troll-city!

How many presidents do we have on DCP? I already knew about Lincoln, Cleveland and Garfield and now I see there is a Polk.

Don't you mean, "Who is James K. Polk?"

:cool:

Now would be a good time for...ahem..ahem...a "fan reaction video" of the pitch bend / double z-pull last night. ;)

Yes, plus I'd love to hear this new ending that everyone keeps ruining underwear over, apparently.

It receives the audience response they want. That's as "correct" as it needs to be.