Ragin' Cajun

Sure am! Taking the hour and a half trip with a few band staff friends for probably the only live show I'll be able to see this year. Super excited to see Louisiana Stars for the first time.

Lafayette, LA
Monday, Jul 21, 2014

----- S H O W I N F O -----
Cajun Field
University of Louisiana
201 Rinehardt Dr
Lafayette, LA 70506

7:07 pm Louisiana Stars
7:24 pm Pioneer
7:41 pm Mandarins
7:58 pm Pacific Crest
8:15 pm Colts
8:32 pm INTERMISSION
8:47 pm Blue Stars
9:04 pm Spirit of Atlanta
9:21 pm The Cavaliers
9:38 pm Blue Devils
9:55 pm Phantom Regiment

Chief Judge: Ken Turner
Contest Coord: Tony DiCarlo
Color Guard: Frank Miller
GE Music: Dave Carbone
GE Visual: Kyle Miller
Music Analysis: Ken Turner
Music Brass: Jason Rinehart
Music Percussion: Jeff Prosperie
Visual Analysis: Ken Giese
Visual Proficiency: Michael Thompson

Anyone going to be there tonight? 1000 miles was a little too far for me.

I'm 100 miles closer than you...but no, I won't be there either. I was able to get to four early-season shows here in the Midwest and now I'm done until Semifinals and Finals.

Sure am! Taking the hour and a half trip with a few band staff friends for probably the only live show I'll be able to see this year. Super excited to see Louisiana Stars for the first time.

Saw Stars in St. Louis. They were SO good!! Perfect music and drill for a first year corps. Love it!

Prosperie judging this one? Shame. Would've much rather seen him judge the show with Crown, Bloo, and Cadets. I feel like he always gives the best reads on how each line actually is.

I'm 100 miles closer than you...but no, I won't be there either. I was able to get to four early-season shows here in the Midwest and now I'm done until Semifinals and Finals.

Same here. 5 shows in 5 states and now I'm stuck until Quarters. Thank goodness for the people on here giving us the low-down!

Too bad it is a Monday - Dupuys Oyster Shop down the road in Abbeville is closed

http://www.dupuysoystershop.com/

Although back when I was at LSU (late 80's) they were closed in months that did not have an 'R' (old wive's tale about food poisoning that does have some scientific basis). At least you can swing by for lunch tomorrow.

Prosperie judging this one? Shame. Would've much rather seen him judge the show with Crown, Bloo, and Cadets. I feel like he always gives the best reads on how each line actually is.

Maybe the corps at this show will be happy though to know where they actually are!