Downingtown Classic This Saturday! - Join us!

The Reading Buccaneers Drum & Bugle Corps is proud to present the DOWNINGTOWN CLASSIC!!

This Saturday, July 26

Downingtown High School Stadium

445 Manor Avenue

Downingtown, PA 19335

We are thrilled that The Commandant's Own United States Marine Drum & Bugle Corps will be with us for a special exhibition! Also in exhibition will be the Downingtown High School Band.

Performing in competition will be:

Reading Buccaneers

Cadets2

Bushwackers

White Sabers

Excelsior

Skyliners

This is a great venue for a drum corps show! Reserved seats are $18. General Admission is $15.

For more information, visit www.downingtownclassic.com or email downingtownclassic@yahoo.com.\

Join us for a great evening of great drum corps!

• Like 3

I can't wait for the Bucs to have another great weekend at Downingtown! The corps was really firing on all cylinders on Sunday after Secaucas. They are eager to give the "Home Away from Home Show" audience the best performance of the year (so far) on Saturday night.

Many thanks to Mr. Otto for all the help he has given us with using this great facility. Amy & Co. always put together a great show, and with the Commandant's Own performing this year, it will be better than ever.

Seriously. Buy a ticket and go to this show.

www.downingtownclassic.com or email downingtownclassic@yahoo.com.\

Edited by Mick Krackin'

Myself and a friend will be there, think Jeff Ream as well. Very clean facility with a great view. Victory Brewing company nearby, Philly museums to visit before the show. Going to see the Simeone Museum's live demo day before the show at Noon myself.

Hey- you can see a real Ferrari, Aston-martin DBR1, Ford GT 40, and Porsche 917 longtail cut loose, have some Hop Devil, then go to a great show that evening. Nothing better.

you gonna be travelling alone or will I get to see that sweet daughter of yours????? man it's my first and only show this season and

good to get out in public with my booster seat......don't worry we're sitting on aisle at 45, row 5.....

Guido

Oh good, I'll have a number of potential hecklers in the audience this Saturday. I knew something has been missing from the audience the past two competitions. Seriously, the Skyliners are looking forward to performing this weekend. Downingtown is a great venue for a show and we're very happy to be there.

• Like 1

you gonna be travelling alone or will I get to see that sweet daughter of yours????? man it's my first and only show this season and

good to get out in public with my booster seat......don't worry we're sitting on aisle at 45, row 5.....

Guido

there is no way she's coming along. her ability to sit still is less time than it took me to type this post

• Like 1

Oh good, I'll have a number of potential hecklers in the audience this Saturday. I knew something has been missing from the audience the past two competitions. Seriously, the Skyliners are looking forward to performing this weekend. Downingtown is a great venue for a show and we're very happy to be there.

well, if you want heckled, give me ideas on how you want to be heckled. I only want to yell the embarrassing stuff you're ok with

if i'm going to drive two hours for a show, would anyone want to do the beer tour at Victory? cmooooonnnn.