My first live show in 2 decades-Atlanta, GA

I was in the military for a long time and I've been away from drum corps for years. This weekend will be my first live show in over 20 years...I've been bragging about it to my family so I hope it won't disappoint. I know there are many changes but I can't wait to see the World Class take the field.

So far I've enjoyed streaming performances but the big question is....Will I be surprised by what DCI live has to offer and will I enjoy it as much as I did 20 years ago?

I guess I'm about to find out!!!

I truly expect you to say "WOW!" How far we have grown! This is NOT what I expected, but I like it! Your family will probably be very satisfied. They might have a problem with the logistics of the whole thing, the length of the show, and will be dependent on your ability to secure good seats, etc. But . . . . this is GOOD STUFF!

Please allow me to thank you for your service to our country. Heroes come in many forms. You come to me this way in the form of COURAGE, and I greatly appreciate what you have done!

Edited by Fred Windish

Thanks for your kind words and I will update after this weekend in Atlanta.

Hi i also would like to thank you for your servie to this great country we all love,For you reading enjoyment ,read the review from a marine stationed i would guess at Fort Brag on his frist drum corps show in many years .While it was a all age oe what was called senior corps show .In North Carolina he wrote a beautiful review of the entire show .Once a again thank you and enjoy .

I truly expect you to say "WOW!" How far we have grown! This is NOT what I expected, but I like it! Your family will probably be very satisfied. They might have a problem with the logistics of the whole thing, the length of the show, and will be dependent on your ability to secure good seats, etc. But . . . . this is GOOD STUFF!

Please allow me to thank you for your service to our country. Heroes come in many forms. You come to me this way in the form of COURAGE, and I greatly appreciate what you have done!

Since this thread is in the DCA forum, I'll note that there will be two DCA corps at DCI Atlanta. I haven't seen either Carolina Gold or Atlanta CV live, but I did watch Atlanta CV's "Hex" on the DCA Fan Network, and it looks like a very strong production.

Since this thread is in the DCA forum, I'll note that there will be two DCA corps at DCI Atlanta. I haven't seen either Carolina Gold or Atlanta CV live, but I did watch Atlanta CV's "Hex" on the DCA Fan Network, and it looks like a very strong production.

Is Alliance not going to be at the Georgia Dome this year?