DCI in the Heartland - Mustang OK

Oh I'm sorry, I'm supposed to assume what happened in the past will stay the same in coming shows and into August and the gap between the Bluecoats and Cadets will stay consistent? And yes, I'd love Bluecoats to move up, so a little wishful thinking on my part. Not impossible however. We'll see. Scores shift, corps are on and off, ect.

just checked the show's fb page - no delayed announced their or on the corps sites so I'd say that it is starting on time

https://www.facebook.com/DciInTheHeartland

have fun at the show - let us know what you think!

Nope - make any assumptions you want. Just noticed a trend both last night and tonight of folks predicting the gap a little strange based on prior scores

I want Coats to WIN it all - so don't misunderstand my intentions. Next weekend Coats gap with BD will tell a lot about that.

Sorry, got a little bit snarky. Just would love to see them close in a bit. That's all.

• Like 1

It's the heat it makes us all snarky! Plus drum corps withdrawal starts and is even more bitter cause it's in that other state above us...... Dang Sooner State

Ooooooooooklahoma where corps come sweating down the plains.

Well should be a good one tonight:

Here's my pics:

1) Cadets 92.4

2) Bluecoats 92.0

3) Crown 90.95

4) BK 87.2

5) Crossmen 81.8

6) Oregon Crusaders 76.0

7) Academy 73.0

8) Cascades 70.15

Wesleyrp, Bluecoats should hire you for their positive attitude manager - even if they lose to the Cadets, you have them inching closer and closer to a victory over them next time out.

Hey what can I say, I'm Mister Positivity:)

This show is gonna be awesome!!! Dare I say the best to come through Oklahoma ever? I can't remember Bluecoats coming here since I marched. And I don't remember even for the Broken Arrow show to get 3 of the top 5 groups. Anyway. I'll be there to report. :cool:

• Like 1

But going later in Oklahoma would rather contradict its nickname.

heh