DCI in the Heartland - Mustang OK

Is there such a thing as a heat delay in drum corps? What a crazy summer weatherwise. Hoodies in Denton not even a week ago and now this. I just wish I could be at this show. What a great line-up!

I only hope that some of these optimistic numbers for OC come true. Would love to see BOTH Bloo and Crown move up on the Cadets.

• Like 1

Is there such a thing as a heat delay in drum corps? What a crazy summer weatherwise. Hoodies in Denton not even a week ago and now this. I just wish I could be at this show. What a great line-up!

I only hope that some of these optimistic numbers for OC come true. Would love to see BOTH Bloo and Crown move up on the Cadets.

I'd like to see Cadets move AWAY from both Bluecoats and Crown.

• Like 2

Agreed. I really want the top 4 or 5 to be as close as possible by the time prelims hit. Let momentum and the crowd drive a corps to a championship.

It's actually hotter at my house with a dewpoint of 80 degrees!! Heat index 104 in Iowa. Yuk. Lol

• Like 1

I'd like to see Cadets move AWAY from both Bluecoats and Crown.

lol - that seems to be happening a bit - but we'll need to see if that trend continues tonight and into the weekend

somethings gotta give!

I've known them to delay shows in Arizona and like areas due to heat, so it's not unprecedented.

Academy was solid. Could jump OC. Maybe. OC up next.

• Like 1

OC's rise depends completely on visual. Hornline sounds great. Overall production has them higher than 16th. Vis is still super dirty