Any Predictions for Downingtown?

I am not going this weekend unfortunately.

I may show up. Can we tailgate in the lot?

Pleanty of parking and a great spot for tailgating.

hmmmmmm......Joe!!!!! Joe!!!!! good prediction Joe.....for one time only, Cossetti will remain short and you won't be there to savor the moment with Santa........will Little Joe be there???? if so I'll try to catch up with him......dory to miss ya bro

Joe...not THAT Joe, the other Joe

You are very predictable. :tongue:

I predict your prediction about my prediction may be right.

• Like 1

I may show up. Can we tailgate in the lot?

it is school property so don't be too blatantly obvious. Ya know like if you went to an Iggles game

Mr. Ream,

I have been following DCP for quite some time. I make note of the many "prediction" threads and examine (usually laughingly) the actual results.

Until now, I have remained quiet on YOUR predictions. But now I must speak..... since you make your predictions days before the actual contest, it is obvious that you are not cheating by past-posting (having the results before the announcer).

I have therefore come to the logical conclusion that your higher-than-chance or dumb-luck results (100% success rate) are a result of...........

...............INSIDE INFORMATION ! "High score wins," INDEED........ very clever.......

Joe

funny guy there JoeDz

real predictions

southern show

Atlanta CV -------84.5

Carolina Gold --75.8

Alliance ---------70.1

Now for the other place

Skyliners -----------69.9

Excelsior -------- ?

Bushwackers ----76.3

White Sabers ----76.8

Cadets 2-----------77.9

Bucs ---------------84.9

Mr. Ream,

I have been following DCP for quite some time. I make note of the many "prediction" threads and examine (usually laughingly) the actual results.

Until now, I have remained quiet on YOUR predictions. But now I must speak..... since you make your predictions days before the actual contest, it is obvious that you are not cheating by past-posting (having the results before the announcer).

I have therefore come to the logical conclusion that your higher-than-chance or dumb-luck results (100% success rate) are a result of...........

...............INSIDE INFORMATION ! "High score wins," INDEED........ very clever.......

Joe

Edited by Florida Sun

Mr. Ream,

Joe

a good reporter never reveals his source.

unless he's 91, his daughter outed him to another magazine, and you have a book you want to sell aka Bob Woodward