DCI Southern Mississippi - Hattiesburg MS

Anyone going to this show? I'm not sure about the order of the lineup I just know it starts at 7:00!

All Start times CST:

Blue Devils 8:59pm

Madison Scouts 8:42pm

Troopers 8:25pm

Colts 8:08pm

Pacific Crest

Jersey Surf

Pioneer

That's all I can get for now.

Weather looks not bad for now. Some storms seem to be approaching from the SE, but I'm not sure they will get there. As for storms developing, stil a 30% chance before 7pm but I think as it gets closer to show time, I think the weather will want to cooperate.

First show for Troopers since San Antonio. They've been in a big stadium and I'm sure they've been working hard on changes and cleaning! GO TROOP!

This show should be nearly halfway through by now.

This show should be nearly halfway through by now.

As of maybe 4 years ago, this was still considered a "big" show, but the only constant top 6 corps who has appeared since then is Blue Devils (since they have a System Blue clinic there). When I glanced at available tickets a few weeks ago, it was almost embarrassing how many were still available, unfortunately. Given the lineup, that might have something to do with that, along with no chatter on here about the show.

Intermission now, Troop pit is setting up. (from Troop Chat - we have one person reporting from the location, but they are only able to watch a little bit before having to head back to food truck duties)

As of maybe 4 years ago, this was still considered a "big" show, but the only constant top 6 corps who has appeared since then is Blue Devils (since they have a System Blue clinic there). When I glanced at available tickets a few weeks ago, it was almost embarrassing how many were still available, unfortunately. Given the lineup, that might have something to do with that, along with no chatter on here about the show.

It's such a shame when there is such low attendance. I think $20 a ticket across the board would fill more seats than charging a higher price for the middle section.

• Like 1

My wife said that there is actually a very good crowd there tonight! !