Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

I'm 3 1/2 hours from the ATL, and wasn't planning to go since I've got tix for Charlotte tomorrow. Woke up this morning and changed my mind. Just hopped in the car, and I'm on my way.

What a great decision!

• Like 1

So proud of you BLOO. On a totally different level than when I marched. There is no ceiling this year, despite what some people say.

2nd GE judge came around last night. A few more and we will have TILTED the world.

Now back to double z-pull on high cam (better audio) of Nashville.

You know the same judges don't judge the same captions at every single show, right? "2nd GE judge came around last night" is kind of an odd statement to make, especially since Coats GE 2 score has been very consistently high since Denton a week and a half ago, and I don't believe Kennedy has judged Bluecoats in GE 2 previously this year.

Due to my being away, this is the first full event I've watched via webcast that I've watched all year. Excited to see some corps that I haven't even seen yet! And, there are some great storylines to watch for. Go BLOO!

?

Edited by bluesman

No multi cam? Or do DCA corps not rate?

Multi-cam wasn't available when I connected to the feed, right when Carolina Gold was starting. At 2:29, actually early.

Gold has a powerful sound for their size. They do need to clean up the notes but the aggressiveness is a good thing.