SCV not in 1st? why?!@?!?!

I am not kidding....

Why is SCV not in first place?!?!?!?!

This is the most heart wrenching beautiful. show ever done on a field yet it's barely scratching 3rd? NO wAY HOSER!

• Like 2

I am not kidding....

This is the most heart wrenching beautiful. show ever done on a field yet it's barely scratching 3rd? NO wAY HOSER!

I am not kidding...

Why is Bloo not in first place?!?!?!?!

This is the most entertaining beautiful. show ever done on a field yet it's barely scratching 3rd? NO wAY HOSER!

• Like 3

I am not kidding....

O theyre scratching 3rd?

Edited by DWilliams

I am not kidding....

Why is [corps] not in first place?!?!?!?!

This is the most heart wrenching beautiful. show ever done on a field yet it's barely scratching [most recent placement]? NO wAY HOSER!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my future whining formula from now on.

Edited by JamesKPolk
  • Like 5

If you want to know why whomever you want at the top isn't, it's probably because this is a subjective activity, and DCI may just operate in a similar manner to the WWE. All we need is the directors on camera between shows. hah!

• Like 1

This might be the best top 5 in quite a long time, so it goes without saying that corps with a great shows might not win. You have to look at the judging sheets. As much as they want to say that crowd connection is heavily weighed, the sheets don't reflect that. 40% of the score is GE and 60% of performance analysis based on content. Ultimately, a good show will help boost your score, but being clean with strong content visually and musically is ultimately what wins championships. I know this may seem obvious, but sometimes we get wrapped up into great shows and forget this simple concept.

I think based off of what we are seeing, the placements are pretty much on point. Bluecoats have a great show, but when you compare their content and demand, it's not quite where BD and Cadets are, and I don't see that changing in the next two weeks. Infact, based on what Crown is doing within their show, it is more likely they pass BC and coats end in fourth or fifth. This isn't anything to be upset about, because being 5th place in this group is still going to be a score of 94 or higher.

Just my 2 cents.

I am not kidding....

I am not kidding...

Why are Blue Devils not in first....never mind.

• Like 1

I am not kidding....

Our alumni are thinking the same thing actually.