Any predictions coming for Kingston ?

Lets hope if it does rain it holds off till after the show ,i know this week-end is a double header for many of the corps ,Plus i'm sure everyone's looking to move up the ladder as we start the last month of the season .

Eh, it's Kingston. If it ain't rain, it's swarms of angry little locust wannabe thingies.

• Like 2

Hey Smoothie, I think I would rather have the rain, 3 years ago the little wannabes were in the millions.

We are going to the show, rain or shine, it's the chance we will have this year.

Lets hope for the best. :satisfied:

• Like 1

Hey Smoothie, I think I would rather have the rain, 3 years ago the little wannabes were in the millions.

We are going to the show, rain or shine, it's the chance we will have this year.

Lets hope for the best. :satisfied:

The forecast seems to be improving - Looks "OK" late-afternoon onward. Stop by Cabs' souvie tables on your way in and say hi :smile: .

http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:12401.1.99999

And, rain or shine, the Mrs. & I are also looking forward to our annual lunch at Le Canard Enchaine, about 5 blocks from the stadium :lle: .

Edited by grenadasmoothie

Do they still have the homemade ice cream shoppe up in the center of the historic down town?

Do they still have the homemade ice cream shoppe up in the center of the historic down town?

I think it was still there last year.

• Like 1

I heard he's going to Racine.....THEN to Kingston

Yes... Racine, Kingston, then over to Germany for a beer festival. Back home Monday. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

wait....Fran isn't announcing Kingston?

(annual joke now in place)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Heh... Wednesday night at West Chester, someone asked me if I was announcing Kingston again.

Still haven't been to that town since 2004. And counting. LOL

It's going to be interesting to see where MBI fits in after tomorrow night. Between the Bucs and Cabs? Below the Bucs and Cabs? Above the Bus and Cabs? :shutup: