Buy an umbrella for DCI East :-\

Not too worried... we are still 3 days away, and it pretty much always rains a bit in Allentown. Question is, do we get a quick hitter, or a constant spray with a downpour to cap the night off? (Like 2012)

Also: Don't bring an umbrella. Bring a poncho.

• Like 2

No umbrellas!

Poncho. Hopefully it won't rain - they call for rain nearly every year and usually I get lucky and it doesn't rain or the rain comes through before the show starts

Paging rainshdw08 and Precious Roy for their weather forecasts..

I will be there, poncho in hand! The only other time I was there, 2008, it was gorgeous!

be prepared to bring ( or buy ) a Billy Joel disc to listen to " Allentown " when you're sitting in your car there in the parking lot in the pouring rain.

• Like 1

Can anyone do an analysis for Massillon? If it rains I'm going to kill someone lol

Paging rainshdw08 and Precious Roy for their weather forecasts..

Well...I saw this and started looking but wasn't sure I wanted to post just yet due to the large uncertainties...buuut you asked so here's what I have so far.

. Friday should be the transitional day from nice HP weather to return flow crappy weather, but looks to the "better" of the two as it stands right now. As for show 2 on Saturday...some models saw wash out...some say that waits until Sunday. Models are still quite all over the place as you can tell for the weekend. Hopefully will have more defined news in the next few days.

Trying to scarf down lunch as I type this and look at 3 screens at once lol

Can anyone do an analysis for Massillon? If it rains I'm going to kill someone lol

Bit too far out right now....just on the edge of accuracy. When you see a 30% chance of rain at the 6/7 day timeframe...that means models are showing possibilites but they are not in agreement yet. :)