Wanted - 2 DCA Tickets, Prelims, Finals, and Alumni Spec.

ech2os

I am looking for a pair of VIP tickets for DCA weekend.

Thanks!

Hey Eric,...............talked to the wedge yesterday, glad to hear you are planning to come on up,...........and I know why,........wink, wink,...............looking forward to seeing you bud,............I am on the lookout for you guys too,..............

looks like the alumni show is general admission,...........?

Lower center is sold out for prelims and finals,..........but there are great seats available to the left and the right,............ticket sales seem kinda slow,..............?

Edited by Gary Matczak

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Eric,...............talked to the wedge yesterday, glad to hear you are planning to come on up,...........and I know why,........wink, wink,...............looking forward to seeing you bud,............I am on the lookout for you guys too,..............

You may call me on Friday, 8/29. I will be staying at the Hyatt! I may have a few extra tickets.

I also have an extra room at the Hyatt for Sunday night. Call me at the number below if interested.

Edited by drumcorpsveteran45

I am looking for a pair of VIP tickets for DCA weekend.

Thanks!

I have Section 307 Row L Seats 20&19

I am looking for a finals ticket only. i may just hang out and write about what I see on mini corps warmups. hahaha. anyone wanna share cooler contents?

I always sat upper level last row up .great for viewing the entire drill ,and you really don't loss anything music wise .its a great stadium good sound ,nothing blocking your view really not a bad seat any where in the upper level .