Fan Network 20 dollar finals discout ?

Just got an email that I can get a 20 dollar discount for the finals webcast?

You bet I'm gonna watch it. That is a deal. I think 50 bucks is a bit much but for 30 I'll buy it.

Just got an email that I can get a 20 dollar discount for the finals webcast?

You bet I'm gonna watch it. That is a deal. I think 50 bucks is a bit much but for 30 I'll buy it.

The price for FN subscribers is $55. $75 for those who are not FN subscribers. I don't know where you got the $30 figure from.

WTF? I thought it was 50 some odd dollars if you are a subscriber? So the 20 dollar "discount"brings it "down" to 55 dollar? So they send me an email under the false pretense that it's going to be 20 dollars cheaper but it isn't?

NFW hosers! With their crappy streaming this year I'm not taking the chance and getting hosed out of 55 bucks.

WTF? I thought it was 50 some odd dollars if you are a subscriber? So the 20 dollar "discount"brings it "down" to 55 dollar? So they send me an email under the false pretense that it's going to be 20 dollars cheaper but it isn't?

NFW hosers! With their crappy streaming this year I'm not taking the chance and getting hosed out of 55 bucks.

I'm going to sign up. Otherwise, the night of finals I'll be sitting in front of my computer kicking myself for not taking advantage of it.

35 dollars and it's a deal. 55? No way. Not worth it. the way they stream shows. EVERY single show this year has stalled. I should be getting finals for 35 bucks just because of that!

More proof folks aren't buying discs, or tickets to Indy and the $75 price was too high to start with...

Not buying discs? Perhaps.

Not buying tickets? Eh. 2013 finals ticket sales were larger than each of the other years in indy (yes the overall prelims+semis+finals was slightly down)

There is no venue that DCI can hold it where everyone could attend. Thats why Big Loud and Live is great, where almost 50k people can watch prelims in the next-best to being there experience.

And last year was their firat finals webcast. I bet they are adjusting to feedback, as they should.

But the webcast didn't stop their increasing finals attendance last year. And we will see if it does this year, i venture to guess "probably not".

Ok well I decided to send them an email as I am far from happy with their "improvements" over last year. I was willing to give them another chance but am pretty much disgusted with the feed this year.

My question is the 20 dollar "discount" that I just got an email for. Since I have an account the price for finals is 55 dollars. Is this an additional discount which would bring it to 35 dollars or is that the "discount" I was already entitled to since I subscribed??? I have watched every live show and have not seen one that didn't stall stick and just plain freeze on me. If you are offering Finals for 35 dollars then I just might take a chance on your shaky (not even close to being Improved over last years) broadcasts. But if you want 55 dollars then perhaps we should talk about a full refund because I feel totally hosed! Even watching the Atlanta feed the following day it WOULD NOT PLAY in the last 6 corps. I finally gave up. I thought I would give it one more shot since you guys promised it would be better. So far it's even worse than last year! So basically you are like comcast..? you know you are the only game in town so you just screw us anyway? Prove me wrong!