DCI CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS AVAILABLE

Bill, congratulations on your son marching in Crown!

A friend of his from high school is marching in the tenor line for Cavies!

I really appreciate that! Would love to think that everyone associated in this great activity has scruples. Just wanting to see my son. :-)

I looked up the area code just to see if you were a locally grown Suncoast Sound member. Some people could try to impersonate Bart Simpson though.

All ages and maturity levels posts here.

You marched in some great shows!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

I looked up the area code just to see if you were a locally grown Suncoast Sound member. Some people could try to impersonate Bart Simpson though.

All ages and maturity levels posts here.

You marched in some great shows!

Thank you! In fact the corps hall was only about 10 min. from my house. It was a special time when most of our members were from the Central Florida area. My HS band director was Robert Smith and I was in all-county jazz ensemble with Frank Williams, so I was spoiled.

Edited by 91FSU08

I can attest for Bill marching in Suncoast!! My wife and he were both in the same HS and marched at the same time in Suncoast!! Look forward to seeing you at finals Bill!!

• Like 1

Thank you! In fact the corps hall was only about 10 min. from my house. It was a special time when most of our members were from the Central Florida area. My HS band director was Robert Smith and I was in all-county jazz ensemble with Frank Williams, so I was spoiled.

WOW! Very nice!

Wait, and you were on staff at LE in 92? LOVED LE's '92 show and have friends who marched there.

Edited by jjeffeory

To Bill Durst:

I wrote down your phone number before you removed it. I will be in contact tomorrow.

Wayne

It looks like we only have Thursday, quarter finals, tickets available. If anyone is interested private message me.

We are asking face value. If you purchase tickets through DCI there will be a $7.75 ticketmaster surcharge. We are not asking for the surcharge, because we did not pay the surcharge.

Wayne

Man where were you when I was buying tickets in December? I really blew it. Better tickets are come by through my local corps and here on DCP. Will never make that mistake again. Spent lots of money too. Not great seats but it's my first ever finals and I will be stoked to be in the buiilding!!!!!!

Edited by luv4corps

To Bill Durst:

I wrote down your phone number before you removed it. I will be in contact tomorrow.

Wayne

Did you see my number in your inbox? Thanks Bill