2015 Predictions

Someone had to start this. Leave a prediction and perhaps a rationalization?

• Like 1

Should of had mine in original post but

1. Kentucky fried chickens

2. Cadevaliers

3. Blue socks

4. Blue knights

5. Gold

6. Incognito

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Madison Pouts

9. Redcoats

10. Picolus Cages

11. Carolina Frown

12. Highwaymen

• Like 4

If it is anything like this year, I could care less what the scores are. This activity is SURGING forward in quality and entertainment after a few down years. What an incredible season it was, and I'm sure 2015 will be too. 1 prediction, I think Bluecoats have tasted blood, and they're going to want more. Just keep the music AWESOME, the theme easy to get, and the crowd on your side and they'll be amazing again.

• Like 3

I want to see Madison turn around

I want to see Coats take that gold as if it's been waiting for them for 43 years

And I want to see SCV step up their game and start heading into medal territory

• Like 6

I predict that in 2015, the Yellowstone Volcano will erupt, and most of us will have died...but the Blue Devils will have prepared ahead of time by colonizing the moon...they will win with a perfect 100...being truly the first Corps to use jetpacks!

• Like 5

I predict that in 2015, the Yellowstone Volcano will erupt, and most of us will have died...but the Blue Devils will have prepared ahead of time by colonizing the moon...they will win with a perfect 100...being truly the first Corps to use jetpacks!

They would win the first lunar corps championship!

• Like 1

The StarCoatDevilKnights will win, and the StarCoatDevilKnights "B" corps will squeeze into finals, along with the Cadets-Cadets. Phantom Regiment will be taken over by cosplay aficionados and renamed the "Fandom Regiment" for a rebuilding year. The monarchist system in Carolina Crown will be overthrown and replaced with some other Carolina ______ system of government.

• Like 4