2015 Predictions

Not reading the entire thread. I will say this, give me every corps average age and the corps budget for the season and I will give you a list of placements from 1-23 place.

Not sure why all that would matter.

Having been kind of disconnected from the activity for the last two years, I will refrain from doing a full prediction this year.

It makes me happy to see how many people are pulling for Troop to break top 12 again though! I remember at least a few of the years I marched, we got a pretty rough treatment from the DCP predictions firing squad (but that was all made up for by how much love we got for the "infinity chord" in '11).

Like what I'm seeing consistently from Troop recently. With a new drill designer and color guard staff for 2015, we will see what new things they bring to the field this year.

Having been kind of disconnected from the activity for the last two years, I will refrain from doing a full prediction this year.

It makes me happy to see how many people are pulling for Troop to break top 12 again though! I remember at least a few of the years I marched, we got a pretty rough treatment from the DCP predictions firing squad (but that was all made up for by how much love we got for the "infinity chord" in '11).

Like what I'm seeing consistently from Troop recently. With a new drill designer and color guard staff for 2015, we will see what new things they bring to the field this year.

Infinity chord?

Infinity chord?

They held a chord at a loud volume for a long time in their 2011 show. I think it was near the end of the show. It was talked about quite a bit, so it can be interpreted as a popular thing in their show, and indeed all shows for that year; hence the name ( it was popular enough of a moment to be named).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV8dgs-bAuk

Infinity Chord (upon harmonic resolution) from 0:35 to 1:02.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV8dgs-bAuk

Infinity Chord (upon harmonic resolution) from 0:35 to 1:02.

That response was worse than the crowd response to the 2012 Blue Devils. I didn't think that was possible.

That response was worse than the crowd response to the 2012 Blue Devils. I didn't think that was possible.

?????????

Sorry, Cappy...just not sure what you're getting at.

Edited by HornTeacher