Class A Love

We have great anticipation building towards Championships at the top of Open Class, but there is a bigger storm building in Class A. The top three Class A groups are going into the final week with two points separating 1st-3rd. The bigger anticipation is the fact that Prelims will be the first time any of these three corps have seen each other in competition!

Does anyone have any predictions for how Class A will shape up?

Here are mine:

1. White Sabers

2. Sun Devils (though I am hoping for first)

3. Govenaires

4. Cincinnati Tradition

I am really hoping Sun Devils can pull of the upset. They have a great season and I think this could be their year (beating Alliance in percussion is pretty awesome... which has been their weakness in the past)!

This maybe the most anticipation I have felt for a Championships in a long time. So many tight races, and I think we may still be in for a couple more surprises.

both shows are going to be great. anyone thinking either class is settled top to bottom is mistaken

I have friends in both White Sabers and Sun Devils so a tie would be nice. Florida and Upstate NY have one corps in DCA and it would be nice to see either group win to help build their corps. Nothing like having World Champion in your title!

My best to all A Class and Open Corps!!!!

Be great if Sun Devils come back to Florida with the title .Best of Luck to all corps great battle for 1st.

Go GOVIES!!!

I think that neither Cincinnati Tradition nor Excelsior has ever made Finals before, so that's something else to watch.

(That said, we are likely to see, in fourth place, the lowest score in Class A Finals since at least 2006.)