For fun, Chapeau for Big Sounds

BigW

What does a hat have to do with hearing me? :satisfied:

Help me out here!

we won't have to look for you in a crowd...we can just listen

You may want to loan your Less Metropolitan hat to the DCA History exhibit. They may not be represented there very much. I miss that corps. They brought a lot of excitement to the circuit. Kind of like a comet, though, like most of the French Canadian corps over the years.

Edited by brassyNsassy

Les Metropolitans had fushia blouses if I remember right ,much like the colour of Star or Alliance but BRIGHTER or am I thinking of the Canadain Commanders, We did a show in 64 up in Canada at C&E Staduim with the Cabs,Royalaries ,Commanders .Les Dips .and two other Canadian corps ,It was great they ran coloured spot lights all over the field in the colours of what ever corps was on the field at the time completing only time I've ever seen that done ,

Edited by Florida Sun

Les Metropolitans had fushia blouses if I remember right ,much like the colour of Star or Alliance but BRIGHTER or am I thinking of the Canadain Commanders

Chuck, that might be the Commanders. I remember seeing them at DCA Finals in 1972, and those uniforms were really bright.

• Like 1