Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

OK 2014 is in the books. Congrats to the kids, staff and admin and all the fans who believed in BAC (and not the Boston Area Crusaders). The 75th anniversary year is here. What will it bring? What should it bring? Is this the stepping off point for the future (or continuation of 2014)? What are the expectations? I for one want to see the corps grow from 2014. It was a ballsy BAC year and I expect to see more. Thoughts?

• Like 1

Que Sera, Sera.

Can we please Please PLEASE close the show with a FULL rendition of Conquest?

If you thought the crowd wend wild for 'Coats coming in 2nd a couple of weeks back...

I'd be surprised if any corps gets that type or response anytime soon. Well, other than Crown Edited by Cappybara

75th huh? I hope they come out west! yay!

Since they have already booked Gilliette Stadium in Foxboro for their home show/anniversary event, it's unlikely they'll head west next year.

• Like 1

The percussion is heading in the right direction. Ellis had a great book for the kids this past summer, and if he is still on board, look for them to continue to improve.

Edited by ibexpercussion
  • Like 1

The percussion is heading in the right direction. Ellis had a great book for the kids this past summer, and i he is still on board, look for them to continue to improve.

I believe Ellis taught them in 13 where they finished 8th. This year 10th. If they keep the core of the percussion section, you are right, they should improve.