Anyone reporting live from either show tonight ?

Just wondering if anyone will be reporting live from either Brigdeport or Reading ?

Well.... we're going to the Maryland State Fair near Baltimore today... so no live reporting, just a lot of walking and eating. :tongue:

• Like 1

I will be attending Bridgeport. I almost found a place to march, but was instructed not to until a few weeks of PT. bummer for getting old. But yay for snarky reviewers.

• Like 2

Enjoy the fair ,whats the hot item on the menu there ,I would guess Maryland ,blue soft shell crab sandwich .

Enjoy the fair ,whats the hot item on the menu there ,I would guess Maryland ,blue soft shell crab sandwich .

All sorts of stuff, Chuck. There's a "Maryland Foods Pavilion" at the fair with lots of Maryland goodies, everything from crabs to pit beef.

• Like 1

The soft-shell crab, with the crab cake on top was in fact, delicious. i often felt the need to order everything that came fried, and see if I could then walk back to the car.

or course, when we won bingo last year, we stayed another hour. so many dollars spent on a 99 cent lantern. #### you bingo caller!!!

• Like 1

I will be attending Bridgeport. I almost found a place to march, but was instructed not to until a few weeks of PT. bummer for getting old. But yay for snarky reviewers.

Yay! More awesome reviews :colgate: . I feel your pain on the getting old part, though.

Kinda bites that my plan to go to Bridgeport got changed in favor of a kid's birthday party - We would have made a point of finding you to share one of Pottsville's best from our cooler in the lot!

hahah. nice. I will NOT be reporting live though. I just can't formulate PC ideas and type them out on my phone. But there will be a review.

Anyone else going? I'll be the guy in the Madison Jacket, with the Pittsburgh Penguins ball cap.

• Like 1