Reading and Bridgeport DCA Shows

The final two regular-season shows on DCA's 2014 schedule tonight.... in Reading, PA, and Bridgeport, CT.

A big night for the corps to firm up their seeding positions for next weekend's Prelims.

Feel free to post your comments here!!!! Or not. :tongue:

• Like 1

So... tonight we have the battle for several of the top Open Class seeds in Reading, and White Sabers looking to gather momentum going into Class A Prelims... and, in DCA's "second tier"... a showdown in Bridgeport involving several corps fighting for Open finalist spots, and one corps (Excelsior) gunning for a Class A finalist berth.

Great way to wrap up the regular season!!!

It was raining in Reading ,spoke an exsunriser working with Reading on Facebook he told me a light rain was falling .

It was raining in Reading ,spoke an exsunriser working with Reading on Facebook he told me a light rain was falling .

Man... that sucks. Hopefully it won't get in the way of them getting the show in.

• Like 1

Checking the Weather.com radar for the Reading area, it doesn't look like anything heavy coming down.

So hopefully, more of a nuisance than anything.

• Like 1

Checking the Weather.com radar for the Reading area, it doesn't look like anything heavy coming down.

So hopefully, more of a nuisance than anything.

ok fran i'm here now. i hope they get the show in reading off. we need to see who wins this. and it would be good to see how white sabers do. i also hope the rain doesn't taint the performance either. good luck to all.

Reading was starting at 6'30 Completing corps

Bucs Cabs ,Cadet2 ,Fusion Carolina Gold ,White Sabers

Exbit- Bucs Aluim

Brigdeport was starting at 7'00 Completing corps

Skyliners Exceliuor ,Sunrisers Windsor Reg, Bushwackers ,Hurricanes

Exb, Park City Pride

Westchester Brassmen

Caballero's Al.

Conn, Al.

so I guess we will see scores much earlier from Reading then Bridgeport

ok fran i'm here now. i hope they get the show in reading off. we need to see who wins this. and it would be good to see how white sabers do. i also hope the rain doesn't taint the performance either. good luck to all.

Absolutely agree.

I always hated it when rain got in the way of our performances.

I guess where not going to hear anything ,folks tune in at 11 for all the news that fit to print

I remember a show I completed in with Cabs it poured and I mean POURED all throught out our show .some where 70-72

• Like 1