Reading and Bridgeport DCA Shows

DCA never updates the shows ,they where listed on the Hurcs web site and i'm pretty sure someone from Sky said they where doing Brigdeport .??????????

Well, I also checked either Sky's website or Facebook page last week and noticed their schedule said nothing about Bridgeport.

Edit: yes, right at the top of Skyliners' website, it says they had rehearsal today 10am-8pm and tomorrow 9am-5pm and that their next performance is in the parade in Rochester on Friday.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

Absolutely agree.

I always hated it when rain got in the way of our performances.

the field at Exeter drains really well. judged a 14 band show in a downpour there 5 years ago, no issues. in fact i dont think the rain did affect anyone except my notepad

• Like 1

i know this: the lack of a field visual judge is the biggest gift DCA corps can get. Some absolutely abysmal individual marching issues out there.

and as for the results....well...i have friends pretty much everywhere so sorry if this offends, but I didn't see it going the way it did at all. Not said out of any bias towards any team over another...one corps came to win, one corps came not to lose. i'll have the review started tomorrow

• Like 1

recaps up. wow...Bucs 3rd in GE visual and visual communication. there's your spread. Nice jump for C2's guard

I'm home finally. ill have a review tomorrow morning.

Crowd looked ok but yeah the weather chased off last minute folks