DCA Weekend - who is watchig at home?

I am watching from home. Got you beat Spandy. This is my second time in 27 years not going to championship.

Should be fun!!!

• Like 1

I am watching from home. Got you beat Spandy. This is my second time in 27 years not going to championship.

Should be fun!!!

I'll get back to you in another 19 years and see where we stand :)

• Like 1

What do you call a bunch of drum corps people sitting around Spandy's house watching Finals?

Chops, Inc. :-P

Count me in on the crowd staying home. Reluctantly. We will have our chance in the future.

• Like 1

Should be fun!!!

This is the first time since conception

I was originally planning to stay home, I've got my subscription to the FN, but just got asked to fill a hole a few weeks ago so I'll be there!

• Like 1

What do you call a bunch of drum corps people sitting around Spandy's house watching Finals?

What does one call a bunch of Minnesota folks dressed in purple watching the Super Bowl.................

..................the Vikings

:blink:

Edited by bill
  • Like 1

This is the first time since conception

Yours, or the immaculate one??? :tongue:

• Like 1

Yours, or the immaculate one??? :tongue:

mine. DCA is only 50

What does one call a bunch of Minnesota folks dressed in purple watching the Super Bowl.................

..................the Vikings

:blink:

Ouch.

It hurts because it's true :unhappy:

I'll be watching! Since Chops isn't making the trip this year, a bunch of us are getting together to watch the live stream.

This is only the second time since 2005 I won't be there in person, so I'm glad to have this in-home option :cool:

I will be going.... Only missed two, 1975, my youngest was about be born,(never forgave her, I am a Sky fan) and 1989, family wanted a different mini vacation, I was not good company.

I have been going solo almost every year from then... Sure wish I had my program from Milford....