The 2014 Skyliners thank YOU!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish to thank all of you for your support and love throughout this entire year.It has been an incredible first year back and I hope you've enjoyed our performances. We do it for YOU, the fans.

Our goal this year was quite simple. All we wanted was to have the Skyliners out again as a drum corps - whether it be a parade corps, mini-corps, competitive, whatever.....we just wanted to be back. The members, staff, support, alumni, DCA and even other corps have all come out in droves to help us and we exceeded all of our expectations.

But we aren't done yet.....Since our last appearance in Scranton, the corps had three full day rehearsals where they've taken their performance to another level or three....We can't wait to perform for you on Saturday.

Thank you for a great 2014. Planning for 2015 and beyond is already underway. To coin a phrase from a song - "The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!"......

Best of luck and safe travels for everyone going to Rochester. It's going to be a GREAT weekend!

Larry

• Like 4

Welcome back! I can't wait to see what you've done with the place

as a fan thank you for coming back, and here's to many more years!