FINALS NIGHT

Yet.. only you and the handful of people on here.. WHO WERE NOT THERE.. seem to need to justify it. But anyone with more than a 3rd grade education and $.50 in their pocket would never come on here anyway. However, being there we heard very different things.

well so not only with this post did you insult anyone who's ever been on DCP and posted, you insulted yourself. Genius!

( oh and I have college education and about $6.77 in my pocket after lunch. Unlike Shady, I left a 20% tip, not $.20)

well so not only with this post did you insult anyone who's ever been on DCP and posted, you insulted yourself. Genius!

( oh and I have college education and about $6.77 in my pocket after lunch. Unlike Shady, I left a 20% tip, not $.20)

Yea, but you probably got decent service. The place Shady stiffed is notorious for horrible service (as evidenced by them going public to begin with).

Edited by Kamarag

Well everyone every now and than will find themselves in the bad part of the neighborhood. It happens. Try getting lost in Rochester!

Try getting lost in Rochester!

Heh. I did that on the night before Prelims. Oops.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Well everyone every now and than will find themselves in the bad part of the neighborhood. It happens. Try getting lost in Rochester!

please...I taught Empire for a year. I've seen more than enough of Rochester for a lifetime

• Like 1

I was also surprised by the Finals result. I pretty much thought the 'stage was already set,' so to speak. Then, I realized my Buccaneers were only 9 tenths down at Prelims. There was a new, and different, judging panel at Finals. The Buccaneers REALLY nailed their Finals performance. So, they were still 'in it' as they had been all season.

Given there are 11 sub-captions that contributed to the Finals total, a change of just ONE TENTH within each of five sub-captions could elevate their placement from Prelims to the top spot at Finals. It was doable.

Thus, I found the final result stunning, just not in any way outrageous.

Thoughts?