DCA Finals Review. Giggity.

This is the most ADD review I've ever read....and I mean that in a really good way!

hah. it was a looooooong day at work so my brain started to fry a little. But i wanted to get this done before I forgot all the details.

Anyone know what the NJ marching band circuits are? TOB? or something else?

USBands and TOB are the major ones

Great review much better head over heels than any others on here ,thanks again keep up the great work

thanks. Can I have all my hatemail directed to you? I hear you're good at handling awkard email encounters.

thanks. Can I have all my hatemail directed to you? I hear you're good at handling awkard email encounters.

uh no. we have people for that LOL

Great stuff, Chris...and, man, you really brought it home with the drunk guy 'cuz even though I don't drink anymore (that being the reason I'm here to write this!) I AM that (noisy and obnoxious) drunk guy at any given show...which is why I'm on the track takin' shots nowadays, LOL...

• Like 2

Once again the Cabs failed to reach the pinnacle when it was so close at hand I thought they were great, as always. But it wasn't meant to be. They have always been my corp since I first saw them at legion Nationals Chicago Soldier Field 1958. What a magnificent machine. And they will always be "my Corp". I have been coming to DCA for the last 25 years. So for them to lose while so close was difficult to accept-and to end up with a 1 point penalty and drop them even lower???????? But I kinew it was coming even before the scores were given out. Two of my buddies who have been coming with me all these years have been DCI and DCA judges for a while. One of them being an M-M judge. And while I agreed with the most recent review of the Cabs show. My buddy pointed out one major fault, a fault he has brought out before.----while they have a great hornline and play well, their drill did not do enough to enhance the overall show. It is a point he has brought out a number of times over the years. Sad but he has been right each time.

Just a comment.

Once again the Cabs failed to reach the pinnacle when it was so close at hand I thought they were great, as always. But it wasn't meant to be. They have always been my corp since I first saw them at legion Nationals Chicago Soldier Field 1958. What a magnificent machine. And they will always be "my Corp". I have been coming to DCA for the last 25 years. So for them to lose while so close was difficult to accept-and to end up with a 1 point penalty and drop them even lower???????? But I kinew it was coming even before the scores were given out. Two of my buddies who have been coming with me all these years have been DCI and DCA judges for a while. One of them being an M-M judge. And while I agreed with the most recent review of the Cabs show. My buddy pointed out one major fault, a fault he has brought out before.----while they have a great hornline and play well, their drill did not do enough to enhance the overall show. It is a point he has brought out a number of times over the years. Sad but he has been right each time.

Just a comment.

Where have I heard this before? But to be fair, in recent years past I've always felt as though the Cab's moved perhaps too much with limited effect, other than the effect it had on their horn score. Why do you think folks are saying that MBI's hornline ain't what it used to be?