Retrieving or saving drafts of posts

1956OPR

I have had a couple of recent situations where, during the process of drafting a post, I've needed to exit the draft to check on something in a related post and then when I went back to my draft it had entirely disappeared. What do I need to do to guard against this?

I know these post blocks indicate a "Last auto-saved" function. Is there a way to retrieve the draft using this function?

Thanks for your help.

Also, could you explain to me how I adjust my signature section to add script/quotes above and below any corps banners. I see these in light gray on many member posts and would like to do the same.

you can edit your signature by accessing your account dashboard clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the page (next to the 'sign out' button). select 'my settings' then 'signature'.

Tip: to review the topic thread and reference another post (presuming you didn't use the quote/multiquote feature), you can use the navigation bar on the right side to slide down to the bottom of the reply page. below the Topic Summary you can select "review the complete topic" which will open a new window.

John, thank you very much for the quick reply. I will now test my ability to comprehend and apply your guidance : > )). I am hopeful but I might be back.