DCA 2014 Scores Announcement

I think that was 1990. We were undefeated in 1993 and I don't remember booing.

yeah 93 was a popular show for Bush. I remember in 90 even DM's on the field reacting visibly as it was a DM only retreat due to weather. I also remember some, well, decisions by corps out on the street and in the park that weren't 100 respectful with hindsight of time and anger mostly pushed to the side

You are funny.

no being serious. I know my team could have handled it better, and we were relatively tame compared to other stuff I saw once we got down the hill

Hey... all I did was read the scores that evening in 1990.

But it was the only time I was afraid I might get hit with something thrown from the stands. :tongue:

Seriously... that was not exactly the finest hour for a bunch of folks. Things are much better now.

yeah 93 was a popular show for Bush. I remember in 90 even DM's on the field reacting visibly as it was a DM only retreat due to weather. I also remember some, well, decisions by corps out on the street and in the park that weren't 100 respectful with hindsight of time and anger mostly pushed to the side

90 was my first year in Bush. Some of the other corps mad quite a scene when we came down the hill and onto the street behind the back stands. I'll never forget it - both our win and their responses.

90 was the first year I attended championships, and then only prelims. what the heck did I miss? :huh2:

90 was the first year I attended championships, and then only prelims. what the heck did I miss? :huh2:

You missed a very ugly reaction to Bush winning DCA. Very ugly.

According to CorpsReps, Bush had already won Prelims, in which Empire, who lost Finals by one tenth, had placed third in Prelims behind Cabs. So it would seem odd for Empire fans to have any expectation of winning Finals. Was their performance just so good that people figured they must have jumped Cabs and Bush? Or was it that Cabs give an excellent performance so that their fans were shocked by a drop to third?

Edit: I mixed up the placement of Cabs and Empire. Fixed now.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Well it was the first show Bush ever won IIRC.....

IIRC wrong....

Interesting... the first line I struck out in edit, but the strike out does not appear in the editted post....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

You missed a very ugly reaction to Bush winning DCA. Very ugly.

i'm actually amazed it didn't get worse