Human Sinusoidal Wave

With all the body movement and horn flourishes in drum corps today, how long until a corps tries to pull this off? :wow:

bEhH9L0.gif

• Like 2

Lol, hostrauser. Pretty funny...and in an odd way, pretty impressive.

It couldn't escape my mind what Zingali would have done with this. Most probably accomplished along an 80-yard company front...then back again. Sort of a "sinusoidal pull" (which is not to be confused with a polite way of saying "picking your nose."

• Like 1

Crown style triple tonguing runs play in my head while I watch that.

I'm not sure who did it first or who will do it first, but I'm willing to put my money that BD would be the first one to do it clean.

• Like 1

I'm not sure who did it first or who will do it first, but I'm willing to put my money that BD would be the first one to do it clean.

Pretty good assumption, Cappy. But I would probably include Cadets as well.

Pretty good assumption, Cappy. But I would probably include Cadets as well.

Woops you're right forgot about them!

With all the body movement and horn flourishes in drum corps today, how long until a corps tries to pull this off? :wow:

bEhH9L0.gif

I remember seeing that several months back. It's some Asian group. Pretty neat. I think it's too "slow" to set up and do in a show the way they really do it, but this animated gif is cool looking. Hasn't some already done something similar to this in the past? Maybe Madison mid 80s?

The original video was not this fast. This animated gif has been sped up quite a bit.