2015 Kilties Membership Open House

The Kilties, Wisconsin’s only all-age (16-to-adult) competitive drum and bugle corps, will host our annual potential member open house on December 6th and 7th in Racine, WI. This is a time for you to get to us as much as we get to know you. In addition to our evaluation process and rehearsals, all potential […]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2014/09/2015-kilties-membership-open-house/

• Like 3

Huh, where is everyone from the other thread about the Kilties wishing them good luck etc...???

• Like 2

Let me be the first to wish the Kilties a great open house ,come back bigger and stronger in 2015

• Like 1

Huh, where is everyone from the other thread about the Kilties wishing them good luck etc...???

Right here!

good luck Kilties!

• Like 1

Good Luck " Kilties " getting things together for nest year. You are one of my all time Favorites in both Jr. and Senior(All Age). I have many memories of you as a competitor and as a Fan in the stands. Keep it going.

• Like 1